© 2017 Smartpay Ltd
What information do we collect?
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual. When you register for services that we may offer, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or download a software development kit (“SDK”) you provide us with, and we may collect, the following personal information (without limitation):
• Your name;
• Your email address;
• Your phone number; and/or
• Your Smartpay customer number.
What do we use your personal information for?
Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience of the Website (your personal information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs);
• To process transactions, or deliver purchased products or services requested;
• To track traffic through our Website; and
• Such other purposes that we will notify you of at the time we collect your personal information.
The personal information you submit is gathered only on a voluntary basis; you may choose to not provide the personal information, although this may mean that you are unable to access certain services.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell personal information to third parties. Except as set out below, your personal information, will not be exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason without your consent.
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• To the extent necessary to deliver purchased products or services requested;
• To the extent necessary with our service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential; and
• Where we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
We may provide non-personally identifiable information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard against loss, access, use, modification or disclosure of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
• Track traffic patterns to our Website.
• Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown to you.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at
Your Right to Access Information
Phone: 0800 476 278 during regular business hours in New Zealand (9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
Mail: PO Box 100490, Auckland, New Zealand. Attention: Privacy Officer